Sloan is a digital supported care ecosystem which keep patient at home safely by monitoring symptoms, analyzing data, and facilitating conversation to further proactively provide high quality personalized care that is with in reach for patients and care givers when they are at home!
| DESIGN PRINCIPLE |
EASY TO USE
- Information from multiple source should be displayed as digestible at a glance.
- Sloan plays a significant role in guiding user by suggesting next steps in different situations.
- Clear and simple information visualization removes ambiguity and allows clinician to easily get to insight from patient’s treatment history and reported symptoms.
- Sloan facilitates conversation between clinicians and patients based on understanding needs and workflows of each group.
- Displaying data in timeline helps clinicians easily track changes in patient’s status over time and compare with other types of data.
- Showing relevant data can be a great tool to hep making medical decisions for clinicians.
- Provide reminders or reward/feedback functions to encourage patient to report their feeling, symptom regularly in order to receive comprehensive data to support various study in the future.
| INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE OF THE CONTENTS OF PATIENT OVERVIEWS INFORMATION |
- Design based on current visit sheet + interviews from clinicians + patients
- Cards interface sorted by type of information
- Comprehensive information about patient - clinical, emotional, physical, social information
- Real time information about patient through patient reported data
- Data analytics & summary
- dynamic connection with MSK services
| PATIENT INFORMATION SNAPSHOT MOCKUP |
| TABLET MOCKUP |
According to the user research, we learned that clinicians would prefer to use tablet to reading patient information because of better readability experience compared to the mobile.